Sea-legs tablets contain the active ingredient meclozine hydrochloride, which is a type of antihistamine. Meclozine blocks certain chemical messages in an area of the brain known as the vomiting centre which is responsible for causing feelings of sickness.
Sea-legs tablets can help prevent motion sickness for up to 24 hours.1,2 A dose can be taken either the previous night or an hour before travelling. Alternatively, you can wait until feelings of sickness start before taking a dose, but this is likely to be less effective. The tablets are virtually tasteless, so can be chewed or swallowed with water.
– Keep all medicines out of reach of children
– Suitable for adults & children 6 years +
– It is dangerous to exceed the stated dose
– May cause drowsiness
– Avoid alcohol
– Avoid driving or operating machinery within 8 hours of taking Sea Legs
– Do not take during pregnancy without medical advice
– Only use if carton seals are intact